Tuesday, December 06, 2005

First Blog -

Ok, so I'm watching the current Canadian election preamble, and when you sit down and consider all the different parties, beside their views on seceding from Canada, I like the Parti Quebecois.
I think that if Giles Duceppe actually thought on a larger scale, and decided to take his party national, he could stand a chance of becoming the official opposition this year, and who knows... In one or two more terms.

Maybe I'm just disenchanted with the current situation, or am tired of hearing the normal rhetoric about letting Quebec secede, or it's just that I really don't know what I'm doing with this space... Meh.

Doesn't really matter, because I'm in southern Ontario, and I have to choose between the Liberals (who need to be punished), the Conservatives (who's morals I don't agree with) or the NDP (Who've done a lot of good of late, but I still hate Layton for destroying the Toronto 2008 Olympic bid).

Boo-erns

11 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

We just like to hear who is checking in! Makes us feel warm inside.

5:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its Maura I just like to read your blog so I can send the link to my friends. I still haven't figured out how to fully blog. Maybe one day soon...

11:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brent!

Just reading your little online diary here in Rotterdam, NL. Great blog.

I've got 6 weeks left of the MBA before going back to the Hammer.

Keep posting because they are tons of fun to read. Cheers!
Jen

1:39 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!

i am trying to decide between Mokpo and Busan. How would you compare the two? Thanks - Elana

loniponi2000@yahoo.com

12:28 a.m.  
Blogger simlee said...

hey.. watsup.. your blog is very enjoyable to read since of the many things i can relate to while I was in your area.

1:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all,

My recruiter suggested this blog when he offered me a job in Mokpo. In a small way the photos you took helped me decide to take the job. THX and best wishes

2:10 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Wow! I'm so behind the 8-ball on the technology front! I'm just learning about 'blogs' now. Yep!!! And now I have much reading to do to catch up on all your travels and adventures! So far it's great!
All the best!
Demille...

10:33 a.m.  
Blogger Brent said...

Thanks for checking us out Garrett! Hope we gave you the "right" impression.

7:36 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm writing because I have gotten a job on Jindo Island through Canadian Connection as well, and I was hoping that I could get in contact with you guys, as I have a couple questions about living in the general Jeollanamdo area. Email me at flyingphotographer(at)gmail.com when you get a chance.

2:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved reading this, I felt like I had been there but haven't been out of the USA! I found it by mistake but I saved it to read again. I would like to know more about you two and are you and Steph still together??
sarah

7:32 p.m.  
Blogger Brent said...

Steph and I got engaged on Toronto Island in the spring of 2009. We now live and work near the waterfront, like we did in Korea.

It was still the best thing we've ever done.

10:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home