Monday, May 29, 2006

Contest for my canadian slackers

Ok, here it is.
A contest for my Canadian slacker friends.

First person to send me something in the mail, anything, will get a disproportionately better return gift in the mail. I know you are all busy, and I am not... so all you have to send, this time, is a postcard. The better the message, the better the return gift.

The first one here, wins. Sorry Family, you're excluded.
I reserve the right to disqualify your letter if it REALLY sucks.

Let the game begin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yoka said...

I have been circulating your mail request in holland...mostly fam. Soon you will be able to wallpaper your apartment with some pretty and witty postcards!
XoXoXO

10:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect!! Our fridge needs some decorating..
xoxo

12:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home