Monday, May 29, 2006

Dinner of Kings... It's NeNe chicken!

Yes, you heard me right!
The ultimate in Korean fast food cuisine is the one, the only, NeNe Checken.
Translated into Korean, reads, "Yes Yes Chicken"... and is quite fitting.

The delicious and high quality breaded chicken strips contain NO chicken feet, no chicken heads, no chicken innerds, and not even a trace amount of dog! The meal retails for about $15 (which is a little pricey) but it feeds 2 with enough leftovers for another dinner for two.
The service is great and the people love us. What more could you ask for???

Say it with me now
YES YES CHICKEN!!!

Now doesn't that look delicious?

I think this last entry is proof that I have too much time on my hands...

8 Comments:

Blogger Jeff C. said...

Ok, you send me some NeNe Chicken and I'll give you some Lick's burgers.

10:10 a.m.  
Blogger Ms Parker said...

Do they have NeNe Chicken in Suncheon?

Just found out that I don't teach Wednesday or Thursday, or Friday morning, and that next Tuesday is off.

If you have so much time.... keep updating the blog!

10:52 a.m.  
Blogger Brent said...

I am!!! 4 posts and its only Tuesday! What more do you want woman!

Work me to the bone!

1:11 p.m.  
Blogger Ms Parker said...

Ha - Good work!

Fighting!

6:26 p.m.  
Blogger Yoka said...

Ah Yum......Darn it, me hungry again!

It's so humid here...beside everyething else.. my keyboard keys are sticking too.
XoXoXo

10:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the other chicken picture better.This dish seems pretty bland. (Steph and the chicken feet)

Keep those Blogs comin'

5:29 a.m.  
Blogger Brent said...

Bland my ass! How dare you question NeNe Chicken, Dad!!!

11:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say... That the crappy unknown pickled vegetable is white radish and it's sooo yummy... Come on now, give it a chance...

And sadly if you didn't have all this time on your hands: What would the rest of us do when we weren't teaching...write out own blog entries?
April

3:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home