Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ain't that cute!

What the?Yeah, I know what you are thinking. "Awe, one of Brent's students drew him a picture! Maybe it was that 6 year old in kindergarten, or that cute kid who was held back a year."

Actually, it was drawn by my friend Kristin. Kristin is 26, turning 27 October 17th (which reminds me I have to send her something), and she is 6 months pregnant with her first child. While she is a great person, she is no artist. Not at all.

I asked her for a picture of her in all her pregnant glory, and she thought it would be funny to send me this picture.

Well, you know what I think is funny Kristin? Putting your scribble on my blog! Ha!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ms Parker said...

Did one of your kids draw that? How cute-ee!

11:34 a.m.  
Blogger Jeff C. said...

That's pretty funny and sad. Sad because I don't think I could do an electronic drawing that well.

8:09 a.m.  
Blogger Brent said...

Yeah, but you have other skills, Jeff. Don't you? Did you notice the disfigured hands?

Boootiful!

2:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can put my works of art (seriously, don't cut down my artistic talents by only calling this "scribble") on your blog anytime as long as you keep saying I am only 26!

12:01 a.m.  
Blogger Brent said...

How old are you? 27 now? Are you turning 28 today???

Happy Birthday!

7:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home