Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It works! AVerKey100 Pro!

For all you laptop users in Korea, this may come in handy for you! In each classroom, we have this little Digital/Analogue converter that allows us to play lessons from our computers on the 50" flat screen TVs. My co-teacher told me that they retail for $150! - Korean electronics are not cheap. Looking through the Korean Ebay - Auction.com, I found this wicked little converter for $50.

My hopes were that this would let me avoid buying a DVD player (cheapest here was $120, and then I would have to somehow modify it to play North American style Region 1 DVDs) as well as let me play my many downloaded goods on our huge TV.

2 weeks after buying it, the converter showed up and does a pretty solid job! No audio, but we can listen through the computer speakers until I find an audio cable at one of the electronics stores!

I win!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff C. said...

And you call me a nerd for entering into the World Crokinole Championships?? For shame!

8:53 p.m.  
Blogger Brent said...

He he!!!
I never said I wasn't a hypocrite!!! We can both be nerds!!! Nerding is fun!

10:51 p.m.  
Blogger Jeff C. said...

We're both nerds...So this is what it feels like when doves cry!!

9:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home