Wednesday, December 27, 2006

And away I go!

As many of you know, I am heading to Australia for a couple of weeks during January. I'm really looking forward to it. I will be forced to celebrate my birthday (January 11th) down there too... rough life.

Plans are to fly into Melbourne, up to Sydney and visit my buddy Paul, who lives in Sydney, a short walk from Bondai Beach (yeah, me spoiled) and then meet up with my other friend, Brett (yes, I have two friends...) before heading up the coast.

Not sure how far we will make it, so stay tuned and you might find out. I can't wait!

Beach it up!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms Parker said...

That's not Australia! That's Rawa!

Bon Voyage and Happy New Year.

xoxo

Virginia

7:55 a.m.  
Blogger Jeff C. said...

Is Stephanie going to post while you're gone??

8:41 a.m.  
Blogger Brent said...

If she wants to, she totally can. BUT... she still hasn't written about the Jinjil bang experience or her trips to the dentist.

Maybe you can convince her!

3:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home