Friday, December 01, 2006

Steph's kids swallowed a fly!

On Friday, Steph, Mi Sung her co-teacher, and her crew of extra class students put on a play in their school festival. Now, I'm not the foremost expert on cute, but I gotta say, this is one solid performance.

I've never seen "There was an old lady who swallowed a fly" put on with so much wiggle! Of course, the lady didn't die in this version (she cried instead) but the costumes and the singing were second to none!

Great work kids!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Jen @ Light Enough to Travel said...

HOLY CRAP... Awesome!

4:59 p.m.  
Blogger Ms Parker said...

LOVE THE SPIDER!

9:08 p.m.  
Blogger Brent said...

I know! I can't stop watching this movie!!! That spider just cracks me up! I love it!!!

Steph sure put her heart into that one!

7:44 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know this has already been beat to death, but now the science of the internet has proven it! The Gender Genie says the author of the post is female:
http://www.bookblog.net/gender/genie.html

Don't you wish your friends from home had nice things to say?

2:26 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Korhan. Wasn't me.. and it if wasn't Brent, he's got a lot of explaining to do!
p.s. Brent's right. My kids are the cutest! They'll do anything for me (when I give them candy).

1:12 p.m.  
Blogger Brent said...

Ha!
I love that my gender is being called to question by a guy who spends his time on the "Gender Genie".

Nice work fruit-face!
(Good to hear from you though)

PS - No! You're a girl!

3:49 p.m.  
Blogger Jeff C. said...

Ha ha, Brent's a girl! I always knew it. He's got legs up to his eyes!

11:54 a.m.  
Blogger Brent said...

Jeff...
All of your entries came up "Girl" too. I checked.

So stick it.

12:58 p.m.  
Blogger Jeff C. said...

I am a lesbian trapped inside a man's body. I like girls and play hockey and golf.

4:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home