Thursday, December 28, 2006

Kids are cool...sometimes!

As I've said before, this blog is not only for keeping those back in Canada in the loop, it's also our diary of everything that has happened this year. I know that once Steph and I get home, we will want something to remind us of the year we spent in Korea.

In my classes, I try to get the kids in my extra class to do things other than just reading and writing. I also have to keep myself interested, right? So here are some of the masterpieces my students have come up with.

Draw in the Halloween creature!What do you want to be when you grow up?
Halloween drawing! Draw what I say kids!

It's all GOLD kids!

Draw your face kids.. yes, even you ugly kid
My extra class in the summer...
PS - Richard Simmons is funny!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms Parker said...

THAT's why we teach.

8:26 p.m.  
Blogger Jeff C. said...

I'm amazed that with exception of the boy who actually is a stick-boy, they all draw anime.

8:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home