Friday, March 16, 2007

March Madness!!!

Round ball-erific!
So here it is. I've been singing "It's the most wonderful time, of the year!" all day. It's the NCAA's single elimination tournament, and it is my favourite sporting event... so much so that I take 4-6 vacation days, this time, every year.

Dad and I plop down (This year he bought a brand new Plasma TV!!!!) and watch as much basketball as our eyes can manage. Of course, I'm in Korea... and the Koreans don't care for college basketball. Lucky for me, CBS has decided to put almost all the games, live online. Since there is a 13 hour time difference between home and Korea, CBS has even made it so that I can bring up the games, On Demand, after they are done.

I love you CBS... (You too Dad, for sending me the VOD link. You rock!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Parker said...

*pouts and crosses arms*

That's it! I'm doing another blog about my hair!!

4:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home